Mini Comanche

jeeptruck86

Feel free to use, rob, deface, dismantle and otherwise abuse this image and or ignore any copywright associated with it.

Someone suggested I do one of these. I had an old one of my truck but I felt a new one was in order. If you want one of your truck (or cars too) just pm me and I'll give you an address to send me a hi-res pic. My only requirement is that because I use MSPaint I am limited to only pictures where the rocker is almost level. And obviously it needs to be from the side. Hope you like it!! :D

Do you blow the horn by inhaling?

I take a 4.0 conversion will need a bit more firewall reshaping. Forget bucket seats. 4WD conversion has no driveshaft length issues - no driveshaft. Of course you need to train the monkey to shift on demand.

jeep truck 86, did you do your avatar in the 6BBL plymouth style? I like it.

Yes! My little sister is a bona-fide graphic designer and I've been trying to get her to re-do it (nicer) so that I can get decals made for the hood. Nothing yet, but when she does... :D

Feel free to use, rob, deface, dismantle and otherwise abuse this image and or ignore any copywright associated with it.

Someone suggested I do one of these. I had an old one of my truck but I felt a new one was in order. If you want one of your truck (or cars too) just pm me and I'll give you an address to send me a hi-res pic. My only requirement is that because I use MSPaint I am limited to only pictures where the rocker is almost level. And obviously it needs to be from the side. Hope you like it!! :D

PM me if you would like a copy of photoshop.

PM me if you would like a copy of photoshop.

Paint dot Net is a GREAT little FREEWARE app that use all the time... I have used Photoshop at work and for a majority of the stuff I do Paint Dot Net kicks butt, is totaly free (You can Donate if you feel Guilty)... Totally SMOKES MS Paint and is pretty easy to use...did I mention it was free?

http://www.getpaint.net/

• 2 months later...