Introducing,FREDDY

this is my 88 MJ project,2 to4 wheelconversion,and also leaf spring conversion on J20 running gear and mucho more.........

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

and some old shots of my previous comanche that you can see on Rusty's website under their Comanche 4.5" lift kits...

sorry for the big pics, anyway to list some more mods, J20 running gear: dana60 Full float rear,trac loc,31 spline axles,and disc brake conversion,front is dana 44 with 8 lug outters and high steer set up, 35x14.50x16.5 Parnelli Jones dirt grips on Weld ultralites, 6 inch wagoneer leafs up front,warn winch bumper with M8000 and roller fairlead, ax15 with soon to be terra low kit and sye added, if not before atlas....lol, hey if your gonna do it,you might as well go for the gusto!

sorry for the big pics, anyway to list some more mods, J20 running gear: dana60

Full float rear,trac loc,31 spline axles,and disc brake conversion,front is dana 44

with 8 lug outters and high steer set up,

35x14.50x16.5 Parnelli Jones dirt grips on Weld ultralites, 6 inch wagoneer leafs

up front,warn winch bumper with M8000 and roller fairlead, ax15 with soon to

be terra low kit and sye added, if not before atlas....lol, hey if your gonna do

it,you might as well go for the gusto!

BIG @$$ pictures of BIG @$$ trucks FTMFW!!!!!! Sweet!!! jamminz.gif :beerhead:

• 2 weeks later...

trying to finish conversion but the peujunk tranny has put me at a halt.....seems the ax15 that I paln to use has a different and larger input shaft.....so pilot bearing won't work? this is what I have investigated anyway......the comanche is 88 4.0 with poojunk, and the tranny I have is an ax15 from a 94 cherokee.......HELP! so I can finish this bad boy up......

• 2 weeks later...