I don't seem to post much anymore...

DirtyComanche

Oizarod has passed you up in posts. :D

But seriously, grab a drink, fire up the TV and chill a while. :cheers:

haha, i've chilled out from posting so much too, i've been 6-7 day workweeks since mid december and dating multiple chicas. (rough on the pocket)

got 2 days off in a row this weekend. first time in 4 months.

eesh.

how much longer you doin that?

Living at work or working constantly? I have to move out of here by the end of next week - and I HOPE I have a place. Working constantly will probably be for a couple more months then I'll be on rotation (yet to be decided, 3 weeks on 2 weeks off is most likely). Unless I take a base position, which might get offered. But I'm not conviced I want to - I'd not work as much (regular hours) but I'd also make a LOT less.

I've been working mostly 12 hour days for the 20 on. Kinda leaves a guy burned out.

Living at work or working constantly? I have to move out of here by the end of next week - and I HOPE I have a place. Working constantly will probably be for a couple more months then I'll be on rotation (yet to be decided, 3 weeks on 2 weeks off is most likely). Unless I take a base position, which might get offered. But I'm not conviced I want to - I'd not work as much (regular hours) but I'd also make a LOT less.

I've been working mostly 12 hour days for the 20 on. Kinda leaves a guy burned out.

Yeah Dirty, but just think that when you finally have some time off, you can spend all those newly earned CADs on your rigs. :cheers:

Hey what ever happened to pingpong? hear one day gone the next :hmm: he always had some good info

not to change the subject

He got addicted to 4X4 Country and lost his mind... Nah j/k'n I don't know but I was wondering the same thing not long ago....

Correct and not. He does still get on 4x4 country every chance he gets, but he's also been swamped working 2 jobs for about 75-80 hours a week. :eek:

Hey what ever happened to pingpong? hear one day gone the next :hmm: he always had some good info

not to change the subject

He got addicted to 4X4 Country and lost his mind... Nah j/k'n I don't know but I was wondering the same thing not long ago....

Correct and not. He does still get on 4x4 country every chance he gets, but he's also been swamped working 2 jobs for about 75-80 hours a week. :eek:

man tuff work week.... I remember doing that... except I was in a 120* desert. :drool:

His is a papermill and carpentry on the side, so I'm sure he understands heat as well. Albeit it may not be quite as hot as in the sandbox.

Any other questions, feel free to post them, I'm usually in contact with him once a day or so.

His is a papermill and carpentry on the side, so I'm sure he understands heat as well. Albeit it may not be quite as hot as in the sandbox.

Any other questions, feel free to post them, I'm usually in contact with him once a day or so.

Good tell him to hurry up and make his bank and bust out with some sweet rig..

He's still kicking it, just busy with work. I went down to his place last weekend and raided his parts pile.....came back with a whole bed full of stuff :chillin:

He's DD-ing a cherry black 88 (I think) 2.5 MJ now too.....

Welcome back, DC

:cheers:

Jeff

Yeah I am still kicking. Totally swamped at work. Transfered to a different dept though.. now I unload trucks all day :nuts: The money I have been making is going to upgrade/improve my house.. Pong is on hold til I fnd an industrial junk yard I can raid for parts :brows:

I did buy a sweet lil 90 SWB with a 2.5 and a 4 spd... but I am still trying to diagnose a problem with it. It just cuts off when driving :eek:

Yeah jeff came by and got a basically complete renix 4.0 I had stashed in the back of my garage... don't know why I had the complete motor and frame mounts back there... but it was there :oops:

Hopefully I will get more time to check in once in a while... but burning the candle at both ends is getting me ahead a lil

Yeah I am still kicking. Totally swamped at work. Transfered to a different dept though.. now I unload trucks all day :nuts: The money I have been making is going to upgrade/improve my house.. Pong is on hold til I fnd an industrial junk yard I can raid for parts :brows:

I did buy a sweet lil 90 SWB with a 2.5 and a 4 spd... but I am still trying to diagnose a problem with it. It just cuts off when driving :eek:

Yeah jeff came by and got a basically complete renix 4.0 I had stashed in the back of my garage... don't know why I had the complete motor and frame mounts back there... but it was there :oops:

Hopefully I will get more time to check in once in a while... but burning the candle at both ends is getting me ahead a lil

Right on man keep the nose to the wheel.. Make some money then retire to the Bahamas !! :brows:

Hey there he is , thought u forgot about us there for a wile . stop by once and a wile :cheers: