New Member Project...suggestions?

Ha ha as I was leaving this kid in a little Geo metro with an exhaust the size of a soup can tried to squeal his tires and failed miserably. So i went into the middle of the parking lot and just started driving in circles with my rear-end locked up and it was the funniest thing ever. :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, that's what I was thinking :D

I would really not like to polish a turd and buy a locker for the 30. I would really like to build something beef, but every time I save up money and get close something else breaks or goes wrong that requires my money. It sucks.

But on another note. No one else made it, except for one guy and he more or less just abuses his Cherokee. The Comanche made it farther than anyone else, before winching! :D

well thats installed and everything. and I have never seen 30 cromoly shafts under 550? if you know where to get them cheaper let me know! :D

oh and rredalty we ran down 21 to 22, than went up 15. We were going to go to 3 but we were running behind and the Grand Cherokee that showed up cracked his front ring and It was time to go.

well thats installed and everything. and I have never seen 30 cromoly shafts under 550? if you know where to get them cheaper let me know! :D

If the parts are new and he is installing them than it is a good deal.

Let him deal with tear apart the whole front end to install the locker!

• 2 months later...