New Member Project...suggestions?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XJ, I thought of $500 as soon as I saw yours. Now that you have seen each others, you guys related or something? LOL

W/o question two of the nicer rigs on here. Nice work keep it up......

Oh, and XJ, you need to go look at $500's build thread. very impressive from what he started with.

I spent some time on the Jeep tonight. Got the knuckles put on and the hubs fastned in and mounted a set of 35" MTZs to see what it would look like. Got the 2" steel bumpstops welded on tonight also. Now I'll have to install the gears in the axle pull it back apart paint it. get the new shocks in, brake lines, and install the new Rubicon Express Track Bar. Then Wheel it! :D

008vs7.jpg

Tucking 33's

014wz6.jpg

Ride Height with 35's

I spent some time on the Jeep tonight. Got the knuckles put on and the hubs fastned in and mounted a set of 35" MTZs to see what it would look like. Got the 2" steel bumpstops welded on tonight also. Now I'll have to install the gears in the axle pull it back apart paint it. get the new shocks in, brake lines, and install the new Rubicon Express Track Bar. Then Wheel it! :D

008vs7.jpg

Tucking 33's

014wz6.jpg

Ride Height with 35's

u suck the big one ! now i gota go chop my fenders :drool:

I believe the cut fenders is one of the cheapest most effective upgrades possible! plus it makes the comanches look sick!

ya i know , iv just been waiting cuz I'm gona be making it a flatie soon hopefuly but i might cut them like that for the time being :chillin:

By the way CW, i mounted my Solenoid underneath the hood for better weather protection then ran an in-cab toggle switch to run the winch. Winch protection and also it just looks cool lol

I wanted to...but don't have the room. With the cover, its just as weather protected on top of the winch. The one draw back with mine is I have more of the radiator blocked.

The switch is a nice touch!! I still have that on my "To-Do " list. :brows: For now, I just use the hand held corded remote.

CW

....W/o question two of the nicer rigs on here....

Hey, Hey, Hey Keep in mind that we (at least I) started right where most of the other people on here did (with holes in my floor ;) ). It took alot of time and money to get the truck as nice as it is now. Anyone on here can get their truck looking that good. There are ALOT of you other guys out there that already have. If I were to try and name them off, there would be at least 50 other people on here from what I have seen over the past years that I would consider already having good looking trucks.

I have looked at 500s build up. It is a very nice MJ! and haha no connection between the two.

Nope, no connection, not that I know of other than we share a passion for Comanches just like the rest of you guys here.

It sure is great to be around guys & gals that share the Comanche passion. :USAflag:

I can admit that I paid a little more for my Comanche and the guy who had it before me took great pride in the way it looked. I started with a great looking truck and I haven't done nearly as much as some of you guys and girls. Its all in the eyes of the beholder :D

This is kind of like back tracking in time but these are some of the pictures from the past that I dug out of the computer

dsc04808di8.jpg

First Day after purchasing Comanche

dsc04813on2.jpg

About all the flex I could get in the back, cause the tires were rubbing the bed rail bad.

dsc04853ti4.jpg

Playing

ryancommancheho1en7.jpg

Photoshop.

Here is pictures of a West Side Royal Blue ride

1292942imght7.jpg

Cousin smoking up the tire trying to gain some traction

1292930imgln1.jpg

Front and Rear coils in a YJ

1292961imgjl9.jpg

Dropping into the "playground"

1292985imgtd1.jpg

Trying a steep angle out.

dsc04935wz8.jpg

First Hill climb it was slippery than snail snot

dsc05016ox0.jpg

How you know when those Rock Sliders paid off.

• 2 weeks later...