Strongest frame in the industry....

CWLONGSHOT

WOW!

TALK ABOUT STUPID!

1st. Lets Park the truck out on the ICE, why should we walk that extra 30 feet when we could just drive.......

2nd. Hey since we got that nice big tractor to pull it out, why don't we just hook up to the front end and flip it back over at the same time!

3rd. Maybe we can sell this to Americas funniest home videos! opps wait why do that when we can put it on youtube.com and not make any $$$

MORONS

the whole lot of them!

in a couple pics you see that there is dive gear. so, I bet it was pretty sunk.

another pic, you can see how F*ING stupid EVERYONE was during the extraction. I can't even believe they were dumb enough to stand around while that cable was taught. in my book, the people watching are dumber than the person who sunk the truck by far...

another pic, you can see how F*ING stupid EVERYONE was during the extraction. I can't even believe they were dumb enough to stand around while that cable was taught. in my book, the people watching are dumber than the person who sunk the truck by far...

:agree: :eek:

:D

:agree: :eek:

:D

:clapping: image_209027.gif