Door Window Seals

I know there was discussion on what year window / door seals are better for our comanche's.

Does anyone know what the breakdown is?

I know the 97+ window seals have double pleats and seal better against the inner glass. I purchased the precision products 97+ window seals and I could only get them to work on the inside of the window, the outside one left a huge gap between the trim and the window.

What are the best solutions for the glass, the window track, the door gasket etc...

Thanks!

I got a full kit through, I think, Summit.  the fit is ok.  it doesn't have to be perfect (and never was, even from the factory), as the door has drain holes. 

do be sure to clean out your doors.  the pieces of the old felt fall down and can clog those drain holes.  :L: 

13 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I got a full kit through, I think, Summit.  the fit is ok.  it doesn't have to be perfect (and never was, even from the factory), as the door has drain holes. 

do be sure to clean out your doors.  the pieces of the old felt fall down and can clog those drain holes.  :L: 

Absolutely! This was my passenger door during the clean up process. I didn't even know there were holes there!

P2730197.JPG

P2730198.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...