anyone as dumb as me?

In high school i locked my keys in my truck 8 times in 4 months!!!! I start keeping count when i realized it was a normal occurance. don't ask my how or why it didnt click to start pulling them but it didnt. I learned how to use a coat hanger and get in faster then using a key.

Cole

i done it so i broke my vent window. cost me 5 dolalrs to replace at the junk.

bigger problem though i broke my door key using it for something i shouldn't have. :wall:

so i leave my doors unlocked always. :nuts:

dealer should be able to run you off a set if you can prove ownership and bring the VIN, i know they can for ignition but i think they can for door too.

I have done it a couple time a few years ago. At least it was hot and I left the window down an inch. I was able to push the door lock button with a broom handle on the other side.

I have also left my auto in gear after I shut it off. At least it was on level ground. I got back in and I'm what the he11 it won't start... Duh.... :roll:

I have done it a couple time a few years ago. At least it was hot and I left the window down an inch. I was able to push the door lock button with a broom handle on the other side.

I have also left my auto in gear after I shut it off. At least it was on level ground. I got back in and I'm what the he11 it won't start... Duh.... :roll:

did that after she stalled on the trail once winching, CRAP! i must've killed the battery... waited forevevver oh, wait... she's in reverse. DOH!

i done it so i broke my vent window. cost me 5 dolalrs to replace at the junk.

bigger problem though i broke my door key using it for something i shouldn't have. :wall:

so i leave my doors unlocked always. :nuts:

dealer should be able to run you off a set if you can prove ownership and bring the VIN, i know they can for ignition but i think they can for door too.

tried it... to old. they didn't have my info on file..

was just going t oget new locks from a cherokee at junk yard someday... if i can find one with keys.

I have done this so many times I have lost count.... okay, its like around 9 times within the last 3 months. <<.>>

First time I broke the vents that hardly worked anyways, stuck in the non-vents that i had from my 86... after that it was all down hill since the back window latches tight still.

I always lock my doors now ever since my xplod got stolen, i just don't always remember to remove the keys.

Alex

Mine works, but most the time its not in the ignition when I forget em. And I am so use to the buzzer I don't notice it, its from working on it all the time with the doors open and the ignition turned on so i can listen to music while working on it in a barn that blocks all radio signals but that to my jeep.

H*ll, my headlight buzzer works and i leave those on too.

Alex

I don't know how you guys forget your keys in a mj,,,, mine makes a crazy, sick buzz when you open the door with the keys in the ignition......

The buzzer drove me nuts so I removed it...

I think that might have been the first mod I ever did to my 88. :D