hahahahahaha

DansGreyMj

I accidently jumped a railroad track running about 60mph and I must have hit it just right because the landing was perfectly flat and smooth. When I was in the air it felt like time had stopped and I was in slow motion, the only thing I could think was "when I land my tires are going to blow off of the rims!!" I was passing another truck across the tracks and I swear I was higher than the bed of his truck :D this was in a chevy 1500 2wd

No vid so it must not have happened :oops:

I hit a small bridge bump while challenging my buddy to a drag race (my 318 with 340 crank and purple shaft cam '77 Plymouth Ruster against his 350 Camaro with circletrack cam.) I hit the bump at 110 mph and got airborne (ala Duke of Hazard, which was okay, but...) it started twisting sideways, but I rode it down and slide @30 feet and gunned it just in time to catch the next road on the left perfectly!

I played it off like I did it intentionally and that gave me quite the street cred for a long time.

I think they mis-judged the exit ramp a little... :brows:

hahaa, that was SICK

my buddy did a flat-top jump that we used to do often (havent been back there in a while)

bout the same incline as that ramp, but flattens out for about 15feet at the top, well... it used to, now it flattens out for 10ft, then drops 2ft and comes back up at the end, catapulted the arse end of his XJ almost makin it come full cartwheel, toolbox flew from the back and nailed the windshield, luckily didn't hit him though pretty scary to see when you're right behind it!

ifixit ....that was a sidekick ... it replaced the samurai... but i get your point oddly enough it didnt look like he busted anything. But a landing that hard had to break something. he hit tree branches that were at least 12 ft up.

Lol, good vid.

I've jumped many a vehicle, and have gotten aways away from Earth, but not that high. That was 15' ya think?

The frontend was that much for sure.

I don't know if anything broke or not, it looked like it took the landing really well. I will set up the jump, who wants to try it? :D

I had a 95 nissan hardbody 2wd prerunner style and we used to jump it out of my friends berry patch i will see if we can dig up the pics somewhere we measured it out at like 42 feet distance i cut the top of jamminz.gif my head open on the roof it was a blast

we use to jump my old Amigo like that on this nice hill that had a real steep incline on one side and a nice down hill to land on. Here's a photo. I know it looks photo choped but trust me..It isn't

b_ackerson.jpg

I have some more. I'll see if i can dig them up