Pacific Northwest people?

carnuck

Trying to find out how many are around this area. I have 2 sons with MJs in Abbotsford, BC and one with an XJ in Kamloops. I'm in N Seattle with 2 MJs (maybe a third soon) and 4 Jtrucks as well as a Ford and IH flatbed plus an XJ parts rig.

I'm down in Roseburg OR area. The ol 89 MJ is bone (except paint) stock, I'm afraid if I lifted it neither I nor the wife :brows: could lift are ol bones high enuf to crawl into it. Yuk-yuk.

Image Not Found

Nice MJ!!

If you want to wheel, you can always get a 3" lift kit, and some 31" BFG A/Ts. That keeps the truck relatively low, but still allows for clearance offroad. If you splurged on lockers, then you can go places that rigs with 33"-35" tires could go with no lockers. :chillin:

Damn, :oops: I forgot about them corners & park lights. I've still got the old ones on the shelf though .

What's the orange in the top of the corner?

That, I think, is the bulb. They are amber because the lens is clear.

Trick I learned for orange bulbs is to lightly mist them with silver spray paint. Sitting, they look silver, but powered on they are def orange.

Damn, :oops: I forgot about them corners & park lights. I've still got the old ones on the shelf though .

What's the orange in the top of the corner?

That, I think, is the bulb. They are amber because the lens is clear.

Trick I learned for orange bulbs is to lightly mist them with silver spray paint. Sitting, they look silver, but powered on they are def orange.

huh... thats pretty good idea...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...