Gas prices

MiNi Beast

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Strasburg (rural OH) it is still 3.97, but from 10 miles north of here all the way to Cleveland it is $3.99.

And the Indians beat the Rangers 5-2!

Wahooo!!!!!!

Anybody guess where I was today?

Given the variables in and around a big city (Atlanta) :nuts: , out here on the east side in Covington Ga at the Racetrack station 4.04 for premiuim, 3.94 midgrade, 3.84 for the cheap stuff. :headpop:

I burn high test in my Mercedes and midgrade in everything else (they run better, better mileage, and less maintenance needed over the long run, :brows: IMHO) Owned the Benz for five years now, plugs pulled once about 3 years ago, checked the gap and right back in they went, starts every time jamminz.gif

Up until last week I could still find some below 4$. Now everyone here is at or over 4$.

I just saw one station with balls enough to be charging $4.59 for 87 octane!!! :headpop:

I have also been making a conscious effort NOT TO support any oil company who uses foreign oil. I haven't bought Citgo in years and for about the past year stayed away from Mobil as well. From what I have read, Sunoco and Hess use US/NON middle east oil in there gasoline.

CW

La Jolla, California:

24gas600.jpg

But this was a few days ago. Today? Who knows?

So is the full serve where they come out with rubber gloves and personally spread your cheeks?

Out here "full service" means something totally different.

And you wonder why the "hummer" is so popular? :brows:

So is the full serve where they come out with rubber gloves and personally spread your cheeks?

...and use the KY Jelly with the "warming sensation"... :eek: :nuts:

You mean like THIS??

gas20signbv4.jpg

Hope this gets past the censors :eek:

...and use the KY Jelly with the "warming sensation"... :eek: :nuts:

You mean like THIS??

gas20signbv4.jpg

Hope this gets past the censors :eek:

:rotfl2: I'm reposting that.

• 3 weeks later...

$4.49 87 Oct

$4.69 89 Oct

$4.89 91 Oct

Last week I saw $5.49 for Diesel over in San Jose... I think it's $5.15 down the street...

My father in law was filling up today... was $4.41 when he pulled in and started filling up... they changed to $4.49 on the sign while he was pumping (and he assumed on the pumps after he was done).

I expect $5.00 for Low Grade here before the end of the month... maybe 4th of July weekend...

I don't even know what mileage the MJ gets...probably not great since not running well, but the TJ get about 10mpg (all short trips and city) and the Tahoe about 15mpg...

Man this is fun...

Sw2

Rural Ohio had been $3.99 since last Friday. Found $3.79 closer to the PA border and locked up the brakes to be able to pull in.

Around here is slowly dropped to $3.89 over the past few days, but went back up to $3.99 today. That's 87 octane. I believe diesel is $4.79, but don't really pay attention to that.

$3.87 - 87

$3.99 - 89

$4.09 - 91

$4.65 Diesel

Geez, and the last time I was in Florida it was about .35 cents higher than here. I paid 4.18 for 89 octane the other day, I just can't bring myself to abuse my vehicles with the cheap stuff (87)

OH, have yall heard?, Big Oil wants to raise the price, again, to pay for upgrades and repairs to their equipment :nuts: I thought that was what profits were for (kinda like me telling a customer he has to buy me a tire that blew on the way with his load of rock)

They keep saying it's a supply and demand thing. Well, even though demand is up, the supply is there. I have not seen any shortages, have you?

It is corporate greediness, plain and simple. And if this keeps going they are going to be the cause of the entire economy crashing. If you think things are bad now, just wait a few years when gas hits $10 per gallon...

We'll be paying $4 for a loaf of bread just to cover the fuel for the truck delivering it to the store.

They keep saying it's a supply and demand thing. Well, even though demand is up, the supply is there. I have not seen any shortages, have you?

It is corporate greediness, plain and simple. And if this keeps going they are going to be the cause of the entire economy crashing. If you think things are bad now, just wait a few years when gas hits $10 per gallon...

We'll be paying $4 for a loaf of bread just to cover the fuel for the truck delivering it to the store.

Nope, no shortages I've seen. We were talking at work today and one of the drivers said that in some of the smaller towns in North Georgia if you get a ticket, they are now adding a 15 buck surcharge on the ticket for the gas it took to pull you over :nuts: :eek: