Parting Out 1987 Comanche Southern CO

Does it have a clean title? That looks in really nice shape compared to the ones local to me. It would be a shame to bust it up if it’s salvageable . 
we’ve reconstituted some from a lot less.

image.jpeg.a622f9fee769be2024f4c35e0385fb78.jpeg

This is a 88 eliminator unibody with an 87 Chief bed and rear axle. It has a 92 4.0 engine and electrical and fuel system and dash, the front axle is out of a 4 cylinder TJ , the nose and doors are off a 94 XJ country. Bucket seats are out of a 92 XJ, the transmission and transfer case are out of an other XJ.

The funny thing is the guy that bought it did a 97 up XJ nose and doors conversion on it and did all the body work and painted it silver. The thing turned out beautiful.

I know where there is a low mileage 92 mj wreck that would be a great donor for this. Just wish I could get it to CT.

39 minutes ago, Oizarod115 said:

hey guys, this truck should have factory 4.56 gears, appears to be a 4cyl automatic... I ran a d30 from a 4cyl auto for years on my last build! 

Holy crap you’re right! That axle is probably pretty desirable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope I didnt undermine anyones efforts to restore this beauty but I did buy a significant amount of interior parts from them. Very friendly and knowledgeable people who care about these old cars as much as us. Good prices, good parts, good communication. Would recommend