88 comanche for parts

robbie95

6 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

Could you post pictures of it? Also you should include your location and prices for larger parts. 

sure, once it quits raining I'll post pics.. its been raining non stop for like a week and a half.. as for parts, honestly I'm just taking offers.. location is by my name

14 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Front skid plate? Roll bar? Metal gas tank skid? What kind of shape is the bed in? Also looking for some interior bits and pieces like steering column trim. Pics would be great!

bed is actually in pretty decent shape, few dents near the bumper on each side, but no rust

9 hours ago, marcial88 said:

Tow hitch, fog lights, horn assembly and front tow hooks please. 

Tow hitch is off, going to be pulling the steering column this weekend hopefully.. so i'll get that together for you, don't think it has front tow hooks? i'll have to look

In case you missed it (see the top of the page in the for sale section) - forum rules specifically state that sellers have to post prices for items. The intent is to not have the situation that is unfolding here with no prices posted and everybody wondering what the seller’s price is…

5 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

In case you missed it (see the top of the page in the for sale section) - forum rules specifically state that sellers have to post prices for items. The intent is to not have the situation that is unfolding here with no prices posted and everybody wondering what the seller’s price is…

Sorry, they can take it down until I get more organized

• 2 weeks later...

Archived