On 7/6/2021 at 7:21 AM, 89 MJ said:

Days of Thunder 

Talladega Nights 

Those are funny NASCAR movies. 

Used Cars is a good one too. 

On 7/8/2021 at 1:46 PM, ComancheKid45 said:

Yes! That's hilarious!

IT'S A RED CAR RUDY!

Hahaha one of my all time favorite movie quotes.  Thank goodness for yellow primer.

Hatari! has some great early CJ5 scenes.  And it was the inspiration for the "dinosaur catcher vehicles" in The Lost World (Jurassic Park II).

I can't be the only one who felt it right in my heart when Walt offered to let Thao take his car on a date in Gran Torino.

Karate Kid

I'm a big fan of Stephen King stories.  Besides the obvious Christine, there is also a short story Dolan's Cadillac, which became a film.  Also one of my favorite short stories, Mrs. Todd's Shortcut, which I'd like to see make it to the screen.

I liked "Drive"

I also like that absolutely no one has mentioned F&F.

Come on now, where is the love for the imports???  Jackie Chan owned a large stake in Mitsubishi, so cars are prevalent in his movies - "Who Am I?" is the best by far with an Mitsu Evo in a rally and in chase scenes with cops and the baddies in BMWs.   But that's not the only one, you need to look at thunderbolt, Wheels on Meals, Police Story, Armour of God, Operation Condor 2, Rumble in the Brox, the Accidental Spy, etc.  From destroying entire villages in a car chase to jousting with a hover craft... Jackie Chan is the CAR MAN!

51 minutes ago, EvilMJ said:

Come on now, where is the love for the imports???  Jackie Chan owned a large stake in Mitsubishi, so cars are prevalent in his movies - "Who Am I?" is the best by far with an Mitsu Evo in a rally and in chase scenes with cops and the baddies in BMWs.   But that's not the only one, you need to look at thunderbolt, Wheels on Meals, Police Story, Armour of God, Operation Condor 2, Rumble in the Brox, the Accidental Spy, etc.  From destroying entire villages in a car chase to jousting with a hover craft... Jackie Chan is the CAR MAN!

'Trebi Trabant'? 

Most of my favourites have been said, but I also like Ronin for the somewhat honest looking car chase, I also kinda like the Initial D movie even if it's cheesy, and finally, the funny french movie trilogy, Taxi, Taxi 2 and Taxi 3 if you can find 'em with subtitles. I've seen them on Netflix once, but they haven't been back for a while now...