Nice Price or Crack Pipe?

Torq_Shep

If it's so great, why did he only drive it 10 miles?

Pass. I bet it still has that same janky, always-threatening-to-fall-apart rattletrap feel every other one of those F-bodies has.

Would be very interested in seeing what it would get in an auction format. Seems to me like he just threw a bunch of expensive parts at it.

For $100k I better get a completely new interior, i.e. freshly reupholstered LEATHER seats, new carpet (and it should be black to go better with the bright red), all interior controls looking new, and CLEAN! And that's just to start with. I'm not impressed by your Corvette motor if the engine bay doesn't look clean enough to eat off of. Hell, in one pic you can see the passenger door sill plastic is blue! Sorry, this is laughable. This car wouldn't bring more than $30k at Barrett-Jackson or Mecum's........if they even let it roll across the stage. A gear head is going to tell the seller they can replicate what he did for $20k and a collector is going to have a hernia from laughing so hard. 

32 minutes ago, WahooSteeler said:

For $100k I better get a completely new interior, i.e. freshly reupholstered LEATHER seats, new carpet (and it should be black to go better with the bright red), all interior controls looking new, and CLEAN! And that's just to start with. I'm not impressed by your Corvette motor if the engine bay doesn't look clean enough to eat off of. Hell, in one pic you can see the passenger door sill plastic is blue! Sorry, this is laughable. This car wouldn't bring more than $30k at Barrett-Jackson or Mecum's........if they even let it roll across the stage. A gear head is going to tell the seller they can replicate what he did for $20k and a collector is going to have a hernia from laughing so hard. 

Custom brackets!

image.png.35a71e54f65c70faa42bec5606c1c56b.png