1JTML6512HT170298

500 MJ

Guessing on the year. This truck is located at Reedsburg Salvage - Jakes Junkyard in Reedsburg WI. 

I have taken the tailgate, tail lights and the cargo light/switch from it. The rest of the truck is very solid, came from Washington and was a local impound. Very many good parts here, I get the feeling that the yard wants to try and keep this one as whole as they can though. 

Build: May 22, 1987

Body: JL62

Selling Dealer: CARSON CITY JEEP-EAGLE

Carson City, NV

*X8 Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats -Q8 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE ADA Light Group
ADL Skid Plate Group AHL Heavy Duty Insulation Group APA Monotone Paint
BCQ Maintenance Free Battery CAC Low Back Bucket Seats CGW  
CKA Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area CUF Full Length Floor Console DDQ 5-Speed Manual Transmission
DMR 3.55 Rear Axle Ratio DSA Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle ERB 4.0L I6 MPI Engine
GAC Tinted Glass Windows GEC Front Left Side Sliding Window GFD Rear Sliding Window
GPB Blind Spot,Pwr,Fold Pursuit Mrrs HAA Air Conditioning HCC Do Not Use - See HCA
JAY DO NOT USE - See JP, KA classes JFH Tachometer JGB Digital Clock
JHA Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers JJA Cigar Lighter LAP Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
LBB Courtesy Lamps LDA Underhood Lamp LMA Halogen Headlamps
LNJ Front Fog Lamps LPE Cargo Lamp MBJ Black Bumper
MCA   MCB Applique MDA Front License Plate Bracket
NAF High Altitude Emissions NHM Speed Control PA2 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE
QA2 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE RAF AM/FM Cassette Radio SBA Power Steering
SUA Tilt Steering Column TBB Full Size Spare Tire TBL  
WJD 15X7.0 Styled Steel Wheels 3LQ DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE  

• 6 months later...

Finally getting around to an update. I helped get the truck to it's new owner earlier this summer, it is no longer sitting forgotten in the junkyard. It is now owned by my Dad and it is back on the road. I drove it at 55 mph a few months ago. He is enjoying going through it for sure, this one is in great shape. 

@Swampthing owns this one now. 

• 5 weeks later...

Yes, I own this truck. I have replaced All of the fluids in the truck, although it appears that the truck has had some maintenance before I got it out of the salvage yard.

new brakes all around we’re installed before I got it. I put a new gas tank, fuel pump, fuel filter, and injectors on it. It started up, but couldn’t get it in gear when the engine was running. Had to replace the clutch master cylinder and bleed it, now it is ready to drive!