• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 12:46 AM, MiNi Beast said:

looks damn good. excited to see some action shots. :beerbang:

front. :shaking:

I've hit too many deer not to have the bull bar on the front haha! should only be a week or two before I'm daily driving it again. wish I had it done in time to take it to jeep the mac. 

6 hours ago, TieDyeJK8 said:

I've hit too many deer not to have the bull bar on the front haha! should only be a week or two before I'm daily driving it again. wish I had it done in time to take it to jeep the mac. 

When he said front, that meant he was the most recent poster on every sub forum. He does this when he’s bored. Can confirm that I’ve done it too. 

• 8 months later...

been awhile since I've shared an update. Drove it pretty often this summer and man did it get attention where ever Id go. Ended up taking the wrap off this fall but will be getting it wrapped again soon hopefully. I'll also hopefully be getting 42s on it soon and placing my 40 inch nittos up for sale! 

Screenshot_20220106-233235_Instagram.jpg

5 hours ago, Pete M said:

looks great in white too. :D 

did you pull the wrap to make a change?  or is unwrapping a car something that needs to be done regularly for some other reason?

Sadly the paint job that the dealership did when the conversion was done wasn't a good one 😭 the paint behind the driver door flaked right off the metal. The spot was pretty large about 1x1.5 feet. The wrap would have lasted another 2-3 years if that didn't happen. I'll probably wrap it in tiedye again but I'll go with a different color for it.

• 1 month later...

Found a nice set of like new 42inch tires for the jeep last week. I'll be swapping the wheels in a week or two with my old ones since I want to keep the double beadlocks. Next week I'll be getting another wrap put on! Going to stay with tiedye but changing the colors. 

20220216_153729.jpg

dryp - Custom Blue Purple Black Tie-Dye (1).png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 8:48 AM, commissioneranthony said:

That's going to be pretty wild wrap. Post some photos when it's done :D 

Were you able to repaint that door?

Those are some jumbo tires man.

oh ill be sure to upload some photos when it gets done next week. I ended up buying matching paint and doing it myself looks good for a DIY job. had to do alot more trimming to get them to fit but theyre on now lol 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...