fiatslug87

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 89 MJ said:

Check what rear end it has too. If its a D44, its worth grabbing.

Just buy the whole truck if you can, it might be cheaper. :laugh2:

yeah maybe If It had a 44 might offset some of the price Idk I only have 260 cash right now although my dad does owe me. depending on that bed might make a trailer.

It was in really rough shape the entire rear end was mangled the paint was garbage and it had 2 holes in the BA 10 it had a pretty nice tan interior though. I pulled b pillar trim and the runner panel trim from it its headlights and that was it. I found a different xj with a ax 15 that I'm gonna go back for when I have a plan of attack because I got under there and realized I have no idea what I was doing. I'm also gonna go also back for the mj's tan steering column and the xj's rotating smokers flaps.

IMG-0566.JPG

IMG-0568.JPG

IMG-0572.JPG

the rubber "gasket" (but not really a gasket) that goes around the window. :L:   it has to be carefully pried away from the window one bit at a time.  and cross your fingers that the installer didn't use too much of the urethane.  if the gasket gets accidentally glued in place, it's not really retrievable. :( 

most of those should be in their price list. :L: 

if you've never pulled a rear window, read up on it first.  harbor freight sells a kit.  be patient and go slow so the cable does overheat and snap too often.  and be sure you're not cutting into any interior bits and only cutting the urethane glue. 

if you get the trim off intact, and the window pulled out intact, put the trim back onto the window because sometimes junkyards like to nickle and dime ya with every individual part.  :fistshake2:

Build date: 1/25/88

Body:jm62

*X1 DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE -YY DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE ADL Skid Plate Group
AGJ Driver Assistance Group AGP DO NOT USE - SE application APA Monotone Paint
CBA Straight Back Bench Seat CGX RR Head Restraints Outboard Seating CKA Carpets - Floor and Cargo Area
CLE Front Rear Floor Mats DDQ 5-Speed Manual Transmission ERB 4.0L I6 MPI Engine
GAC Tinted Glass Windows GFD Rear Sliding Window GSC Right Black Mirror
JAY DO NOT USE - See JP, KA classes JGB Digital Clock JHA Var Intermittent Windshield Wipers
JJA Cigar Lighter K60 STRIPE/BADGE/MOLDING LAP Shift Indicator Warning Lamp
LMA Halogen Headlamps MBJ Black  Front Bumper MDA Front License Plate Bracket
NAF High Altitude Emissions PWB PAINT QWB PAINT
RAF AM/FM Cassette Radio SBA Power Steering SCE   Steering Wheel
SUA Tilt Steering Column TBB Full Size Spare Tire WJN 15 Aluminum Wheels
3LW DESCRIPTION NOT AVAILABLE