Your favorite picture of your MJ

89 MJ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the kind words, I will credit a lot of it to the guy who painted it 11 years ago. Since it has had a garage spot for the last 10 years and I drive it much less, only 2k to 3k a year, it will last a lot longer than the original factory paint and the first time I got it painted when it was 10 years old, Florida sun wrecked the first 2 paint jobs. 

Buck.

1 hour ago, buxmj said:

Thanks guys for the kind words, I will credit a lot of it to the guy who painted it 11 years ago. Since it has had a garage spot for the last 10 years and I drive it much less, only 2k to 3k a year, it will last a lot longer than the original factory paint and the first time I got it painted when it was 10 years old, Florida sun wrecked the first 2 paint jobs. 

Buck.

A lot of that credit should go to the owner too. It’s a lot of work keeping a nice truck nice. 

Well, I don't have a ton of pics yet since it's still a work in progress, so these are my favorites. Taken after its first buff/wax. It will eventually get repainted down the line since this paint is not the best. Also not a fan of the murdered-out look, so I'm also working on that...:L:

20200526_184857.jpg

20200526_184445.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BeaterComanche86 said:

Got the day off from work so I took the MJ out for a drive in the snow, wasn’t a lot of accumulation but the roads were covered and she did great.

Made sure to give her a good rinse as soon as I got home 

DCBA270E-5553-4996-9BC0-EE987D66B038.jpeg.8cbac0a8ba9ee290a5da0ee693f21c4e.jpeg

Looks good! Not going to lie, I'm a little jealous of your 10 slot grill.

14 minutes ago, BeaterComanche86 said:

Thanks man she’s coming along. Honestly I just got lucky at the JY one day, they had a 85 XJ with some pretty good options and I just happened to be the first one to get to it.

Lucky! I should swing up to the yard near me that my brother got his 2nd J10 from. He might have one.