86 part out (NJ)

70barracuda

Parting out an 1986 long bed. Bed is pretty shot along with everything underneath. It's a 2.8 with a 5 speed with 40k on the odometer. Dana 30 front AMC 20 rear. I was told it's true. Engine started up and it actually ran pretty good. unsure of trans condition, it didn't work when I bought it don't know issue.  Pictures are where it stands today. I bought it for the interior and some small stuff. I'll list some stuff with prices but if what you need isn't there just ask and shoot me an offer. It's going to the scrapper eventually. All prices are OBO, I'm going off eBay for base prices.  Shipping is on buyer.

Tree fell on truck, rear window smashed.  Interior gone, but I do have a grey dash and honey trim pieces if wanted. Steering wheel and clutch parts are sold. Mirrors broken. Flip windows are rotted out. Tail lights busted. Bed liner is rough. Vinyl floor is shot. Seat brackets are shot. All I can remember for now. 

Bench seat  - $200

(Pretty good shape, small tears on driver side)

Cargo light with switch - $175

Gauge cluster - $75 sold

(Gauges worked, trip odometer is stuck)

Shifter bezel - $50

Radio - $50 sold

Seat belts - sold

4x4 linkage - sold

IMG_20200613_155317.jpg

IMG_20200613_155330.jpg

IMG_20200613_155347.jpg

IMG_20200613_155351.jpg

IMG_20200613_155441.jpg

IMG_20200613_155550.jpg

MVIMG_20200516_173245.jpg

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, 89 MJ said:

Saving the mirrors wouldn’t hurt. 

They are trashed unfortunately. 

43 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Some people are apparently looking for the wing glass. 

The bottom pin is rusted out on both. Trust me, if they were good they'd be on mine already lol

Inner and outer cab vents should be saved. Especially the inners. 

Also Jeep letters on the front header panel are easy to pull and no longer available from Mopar...

Also, center pane from the rear window and the rear window outer rubber gasket. Center pane could put into a window that has a broken one, seen many times that the center pane is broken and plexiglas is put in there...

3 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

Inner and outer cab vents should be saved. Especially the inners. 

Also Jeep letters on the front header panel are easy to pull and no longer available from Mopar...

Also, center pane from the rear window and the rear window outer rubber gasket. Center pane could put into a window that has a broken one, seen many times that the center pane is broken and plexiglas is put in there...

Cab vents have been pulled. Outter ones are chipped but the inner are in amazing condition. 

Jeep badge will be pulled. Someone painted it with crappy black paint but it's decent. 

Rear window was smashed pretty bad but that center slider is still whole. I'll try and pull that. 

3 hours ago, JMO413 said:

And chance the seal for the slider is good? I need one.1749600729_IMG_20200912_1531320972.jpg.918da54805f0cda3487242acfee52d8b.jpg

Mine is missing a chunk.

I'll check the shape of that tomorrow.

Archived