New here thought I'd share

My comanche well it started life as a 1990 2wd 5speed, that I turned into a 4wd and auto. I'm running Clayton's long arms front with rock krawler 6 in coils and RE track bar that was customized. I did a SOA on the rear. I used dana 44 wagoneer axles front and rear with 5.13's with detroits. The front has yukon alloys and yukon super joints with warn hubs. I'm running 37 12.5 15 maxxis creepy crawlers on 15x8 wheels. I've done intergated rock rails useing 4x6 3/16 box tubing and done cross over steering I added bucket sets out of a xj and center console and customized a overhead console for it ... and now for some pics...

This is how it looked when I got it...

here it is after the lift and trimming....

Checking for flex and clearance...

Here's the steering

This is at Naches local wheeling place....

This is the first trip out before the rock rails up at Evan Creek local wheeling spot.....

My rock rails installed.....

Another pic of the rock rails and some needed paint...

Down in Moab, Utah having fun.....

Moab rim in Moab...

Moab pritchett canyon on two wheels....

My bed lay out....

overhead console....

hey i love your truck. i had a question. on the front axle brackets did you weld them to the housing? and how did you set up the driver side brackets. i have a dana 44 that i'm going to install, and just wanted the low down. thanks

I used the Rubicon Express bracket kit... I just welded to the center section the one thing I didn't do was cut off the cast in spring perch which I would of wished I did ...

here are a couple of pics not the greatest