Mud flaps front and rear

ghetdjc320

• 2 weeks later...

Fronts are fairly common to find as NOS and can be adapted to the rear easily (and I think front mud flaps on the back look a lot better than any of the regulation rears). Mopar sold them as "splash guards" - you will want to expand your search terms to include that.

Any chance someone could please upload a template for the rears? If we just had something to work off of it would be easy enough to fab something up. I see eBay has a few fronts and some xj rears. With my soa rear lift I kind of need to keep the mud flaps in the oem location for best coverage. I do like the look af the front ones modified for the rears though. 

2 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Any chance someone could please upload a template for the rears? If we just had something to work off of it would be easy enough to fab something up. I see eBay has a few fronts and some xj rears. With my soa rear lift I kind of need to keep the mud flaps in the oem location for best coverage. I do like the look af the front ones modified for the rears though. 

I’ve got fronts and rears of the AMC rubber style. If I get the chance today I’ll trace them out and load up some pictures. 

21 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

I’ve got fronts and rears of the AMC rubber style. If I get the chance today I’ll trace them out and load up some pictures. 

Here is a photo of the rear. They are too large to fit on graph style tracing paper. 

85737788-0105-41E8-836D-782E2EE11354.jpeg.e1ca34636046e864848dd60edcd1cb65.jpeg

I do have a front of both styles that I can also provide photos for if needed.