OEM Skid Plates

So, yesterday I went to a local yard and they have a red  91 Lwb 4x4 pioneer, it has factory front and gas tank skid plates in excellent condition as well as a front bumper in good condition. I plan to return to get a few more parts I need, Before going through the hassle of pulling these, I just wanted to ask if there is any interest in them, and if so what are they worth to someone. Oh, it also has all 4 fender flares in good condition. Drop me aline if interested, or if it might have anything else someone needs.  

which yard?  I'll be back in GA this weekend.  I definitely need to check out those flares.  the ones on my new truck are literally disintegrating from 30 years of southern sunshine. :(  It the yard close to you?  can you snap me a pic of the tops of the flares?

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

which yard?  I'll be back in GA this weekend.  I definitely need to check out those flares.  the ones on my new truck are literally disintegrating from 30 years of southern sunshine. :(  It the yard close to you?  can you snap me a pic of the tops of the flares?

The yard is about 30 miles away. The flares are in good shape. I have a flip phone and the pix suck. 

If no one's called dibs on the gas tank skid yet, I'm interested. I just need it shipped about 2500 miles north and west... 

If I need to lay in something unpleasant at a junkyard I try to grab a floormat or carpet out of a minivan or bigger SUV. Don't know how well that would work for fire ants though, can't say I've ever had that problem, or any other crawlies. Usually just mud or snow.

I'm also interested in the front skid but considering it's the same as an XJ I'm not super excited about paying to ship it. 

3 hours ago, gogmorgo said:

If no one's called dibs on the gas tank skid yet, I'm interested. I just need it shipped about 2500 miles north and west... 

If I need to lay in something unpleasant at a junkyard I try to grab a floormat or carpet out of a minivan or bigger SUV. Don't know how well that would work for fire ants though, can't say I've ever had that problem, or any other crawlies. Usually just mud or snow.

I'm also interested in the front skid but considering it's the same as an XJ I'm not super excited about paying to ship it. 

yeah, the floormat isn't going to give you but a second or 2 before they figure it out. :(