ANOTHER ANOTHER ANOTHER Jeep Trip!

krustyballer16

Krusyballer16 - If you have any of those rollbar brackets that you make up, I could use a set. Just picked up a factory LWB bar myself and saw one of your threads a while back where you have them made up to fit/mount correctly. If it will save me some money on shipping, I live in the Nashville, TN area. Looks like your coming down 65 to 24.  Depending on the day and time you would be coming thru, it might work. Otherwise, if its too much hassle for just that one item, then don't worry about it. 

Krusyballer16 - If you have any of those rollbar brackets that you make up, I could use a set. Just picked up a factory LWB bar myself and saw one of your threads a while back where you have them made up to fit/mount correctly. If it will save me some money on shipping, I live in the Nashville, TN area. Looks like your coming down 65 to 24.  Depending on the day and time you would be coming thru, it might work. Otherwise, if its too much hassle for just that one item, then don't worry about it. 
Shipping is $15 on em. I'll have to see when and where I'll be coming thru for sure. I'm not set on Chattanooga, I've just been to Nashville a few times and nowhere else...any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

Shipping is $15 on em. I'll have to see when and where I'll be coming thru for sure. I'm not set on Chattanooga, I've just been to Nashville a few times and nowhere else...any suggestions?

PM Sent

I'd say I don't envy you but I'll be making that very same drive this year. 

To Portage IN to see if my sperm donor is still alive.......sorry about that but he was never a father. 

And to Clearwater FL for a wedding in November. 

Old downtown Chat is a cool place but no recommendations and nothing you should waste your time with. 

The cool things to see are always on the back roads, the things you stumble across. 

75 sucks. 

I'd say I don't envy you but I'll be making that very same drive this year. 

To Portage IN to see if my sperm donor is still alive.......sorry about that but he was never a father. 

And to Clearwater FL for a wedding in November. 

Old downtown Chat is a cool place but no recommendations and nothing you should waste your time with. 

The cool things to see are always on the back roads, the things you stumble across. 

75 sucks. 
Not really sure what we wanna do. Gonna be a somewhat expensive trip, depending on what we do in TN and FL.

Yeah, my mom took my kids on the train, they had a good time. 

If you want beautiful beaches once you get down there........

Anna Maria Island, north beach, from residential area you can walk to the point, gorgeous. 

On the Pinellas side check out Fort Desoto, large park, great beaches, old fort, pier, quiet and tranquil. 

There is or was a train ride down in your area.......I forget where, fun and cheap by comparison. 

Also, Ringling Museum and the Edison museum/home is a MUST must see/do.......well worth your time. 

Otherwise you got all the tourist trappings. 

I been to Chattanooga several times. Nice city downtown. Visited Ruby Falls, the tram ride up lookout mountain, and the rock city. You would think it’s touristy but they are really nice. 

Lots of Civil war history there- lookout mt and chickamoga battlefield