Visor

MeanLemons

2 minutes ago, cruiser54 said:

Mine has them on both sides. 

You planning on putting your eye liner on while driving to work? 

I have an app on my phone.  It allow me to call hearing people via interpreting on a video call. Now they can’t see me if I’m talking to my phone in the dark, can they? 

I usually flip the visor down down and turn the lights on so they can see what I’m saying. 

5 hours ago, MeanLemons said:

I have an app on my phone.  It allow me to call hearing people via interpreting on a video call. Now they can’t see me if I’m talking to my phone in the dark, can they? 

I usually flip the visor down down and turn the lights on so they can see what I’m saying. 

Are you deaf?

6 hours ago, Darren said:

Are you deaf?

4 hours ago, MeanLemons said:

Yes I am. I speak in ASL. 

That's good to know.  On the forums, it's not a factor at all.  But I can remember years back, when I had my first conversation with a deaf person over the phone (via an interpreter).  It took me a while to figure out what was going on.  Boy, did I feel stupid!

Found some visors at the junkyard some weeks ago ,think it was a xj 92 . was a few inches narrower but the attachment looks the same as the ones i have in the mj -88.

BJ43450 in the parts catalog above? I save them in the barn if you can't find any closer to you :crossfingers:

visors_xj.jpg

7 hours ago, SenorT said:

Do you end up wiring these for power? Were there MJs that came with this as stock? Would seem like a challenge to wire up after the fact.

There are wiring to the passenger side in my Laredo -88 don't now about drivers side.