I'm getting a WK2 soon. Any good forums out there???

dasbulliwagen

I'm looking at getting a late model WK2 Grand Cherokee pretty soon. 3.6 4x4.I tried doing a few searches but I'm coming up short on any real forum activity on these. Theyve been on the market since 2011, youd thing there would be SOMETHING out there! I even looked up the old mallcrawlin site for Grands. There are a few topics on there for the WK2, but most have few if any responses. Same goes for NAGCA and NAXJA. Just now looked at jeepforum. They appear to have a fairly active page for WK2. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Your best bet might be the $#!&show of jeep forum........

IMHO that is one of the worst forums I've ever been on. Not only does the site plain suck, you get bombed by ad's and it's just not user friendly but there's a ton of dumbasses. Lot's of bad info that get's put out there.  

Forums are dead. I personally blame Facebook groups. Its a real shame because online forums were so great and I learned so much. Facebook groups are all filled with idiots and trolls, which causes the knowledgeable people to leave. I'm an idiot troll but I'd rather hang out with the smart cool kids than my fellow idiot trolls.

Back to the question at hand; No, there is no good forum for WK2 owners.

I tend to gravitate back to CC for my Liberty needs.  Always seems to be someone around with the answer I seek. :D  well, here and google.

Facebook will be the death of us all.  they are like the walmart of the internet.  a one-stop shop with a little bit of everything, but doesn't really do anything all that well. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

I tend to gravitate back to CC for my Liberty needs.  Always seems to be someone around with the answer I seek. :D  well, here and google.

Facebook will be the death of us all.  they are like the walmart of the internet.  a one-stop shop with a little bit of everything, but doesn't really do anything all that well. :dunno:

Hahaha. I just lol'd.

Never I have heard truer words about walmart......

I agree about asking questions here for other platforms tends to get a better response. Feel CC has a solid group of peps that know a thing or two. 

41 minutes ago, Smokeyyank said:

Hahaha. I just lol'd.

Never I have heard truer words about walmart......

I agree about asking questions here for other platforms tends to get a better response. Feel CC has a solid group of peps that know a thing or two. 

I truly agree. I believe it's beacuse we enjoy the finer things in life. You know 30 year old trucks that are a never ending project. Good people drive Jeeps!

As a dealership tech I really don't need anything Technical on them. I was just looking for others builds and mods to get ideas for the future. The newer Grand has been a good platform so far. It's one of only a few Fiat/Chrysler products I would actually feel ok buying knowing what I know from the dealership perspective. I'm good with the Grand, the LX platform cars... Charger, 300, Challenger, the JL and Ram trucks. All the smaller stuff is a no go for me. I'd buy another Hyundai before I'd drive a KL Cherokee. I appreciate the responses. Thanks.