A rather unusual Wrangler

Eagle

All I keep seeing is the car from the SNL cartoon "The ambiguously ghey duo".  Tell me there's no resemblance, LOL.

But, if I had that kind of money, I wouldn't care what anyone thought.  Come to think about it......I'm broke, and still don't care what people think.

Apparently this beast was constructed on the chassis of a U.S. military Oshkosh 1075 multi-load vehicle platform. But that's a cab forward chassis, so this involved more than a bit of custom engineering. I want to know what the front clip is from. It looks like a 1940s or 1950s Diamond T or Reo nose.

1947 Diamond T:

s-l1600.jpg

7 hours ago, Eagle said:

Apparently this beast was constructed on the chassis of a U.S. military Oshkosh 1075 multi-load vehicle platform. But that's a cab forward chassis, so this involved more than a bit of custom engineering. I want to know what the front clip is from. It looks like a 1940s or 1950s Diamond T or Reo nose.

1947 Diamond T:

s-l1600.jpg

Great picture of Mt. Shasta.  Always a great view of the mountain when going north on I-5 to northern Calif.  Shasta is 14,186 feet high and an active volcano  last erupted in 1786

As long and high as the front of that thing is there’s no way the driver would be able to see the road 100 ft., maybe more, ahead of the front bumper.  The worst place to be would be directly in front of him at a stop light.  That thing would drive over a full sized sedan without slowing down.  But then, why should the sheik be concerned about running down a few of the commoners?