I needed a laugh... :)

Pete M

21 hours ago, TurboedMJ said:

I have many questions...

Google it, there’s quite a few news articles from 2019.  I did fact check this one 🤣

Basic gist is some island had a struggling wolf population because warmer winters meant less crossing ice and less mingling with mainland wolf populations, and the moose were getting out of hand. So they flew in more wolves to augment the pack. 
It’s not wolves with parachutes so much as crates slung in then opened on the ground, but there were helicopters involved.

dear spammers:

someone might fall for one for these.  no one is going to fall for any of these when they get 20+ a day.  :laugh:  especially when they don't have any accounts with any of the "companies" listed. 

jhfhgc.jpg

IMG_5955.jpeg.3a0f68a30b6c90eb92f0715e338a08b0.jpeg

Probably applies to most major US cities as well. Still can’t quite get over my trip through Chicagoland a few years back, drove about an hour from the outskirts to my friend’s shop, then followed him roughly an hour to his house, and then an hour or so leaving in the opposite direction before hitting outskirts again. I’d been assuming we’d done some zig zags, gone back and forth or around in a circle or something but no, it was more or less a straight line. Three hours to cross the metropolitan area. Craziness.