‘88 “Eliminator” on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Jeep-Comanche-Eliminator/302996917014?hash=item468c060b16:g:0p8AAOSwOHpcFCEq

Thinking that this comanche isn’t an eliminator but I might be wrong. They never made an eliminator with a 7 foot bed to my knowledge. Great lookin manch, but with how sought after the eliminator is, it seems kinda sheisty to pass off what probably is a pioneer as an eliminator. Thoughts?

1F444C26-86DB-496C-8F8A-10299DB40D65.png

4 minutes ago, MeanLemons said:

It’s in the pictures I uploaded in my build thread. The red one.  I ll have to post more pictures of it.

did you run a VIN check?  I would not put it outside the realm of possibilities (dealerships did all sorts of things to get sales), but it was never officially offered in that configuration.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Pete M said:

did you run a VIN check?  I would not put it outside the realm of possibilities (dealerships did all sorts of things to get sales), but it was never officially offered in that configuration.  :dunno:

I don’t have a vin and I ll have to contact the guy who have it. 

hello guys, I'm new to the forum, I have a Comanche 1986, some of you can tell me which part of the chassis I find the number of VIN, has a plate in the breeze cleaner, and another plate in the front, but I want find the VIN that is printed on the chassis.

• 4 weeks later...