Vineyard86manch

‘88 “Eliminator” on Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Jeep-Comanche-Eliminator/302996917014?hash=item468c060b16:g:0p8AAOSwOHpcFCEq

Thinking that this comanche isn’t an eliminator but I might be wrong. They never made an eliminator with a 7 foot bed to my knowledge. Great lookin manch, but with how sought after the eliminator is, it seems kinda sheisty to pass off what probably is a pioneer as an eliminator. Thoughts?

1F444C26-86DB-496C-8F8A-10299DB40D65.png

Nice looking truck regardless of being mislabeled.  I like the fact they fitted the 97+ rear flares too, but they're trolling for a someone with more dollars than sense.  

3 hours ago, MeanLemons said:

My 91 eliminator had a long bed on it. 

interesting...  :thinking:  verified with a vin check? 

55 minutes ago, Pete M said:

interesting...  :thinking:  verified with a vin check? 

It’s in the pictures I uploaded in my build thread. The red one.  I ll have to post more pictures of it.

4 minutes ago, MeanLemons said:

It’s in the pictures I uploaded in my build thread. The red one.  I ll have to post more pictures of it.

did you run a VIN check?  I would not put it outside the realm of possibilities (dealerships did all sorts of things to get sales), but it was never officially offered in that configuration.  :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Pete M said:

did you run a VIN check?  I would not put it outside the realm of possibilities (dealerships did all sorts of things to get sales), but it was never officially offered in that configuration.  :dunno:

I don’t have a vin and I ll have to contact the guy who have it. 

There were a few LWB Eliminators. IIRC they were only made in 91 and 92. There was one a few years ago here. It was a hunter green, LWB, HO, 4x4.

hello guys, I'm new to the forum, I have a Comanche 1986, some of you can tell me which part of the chassis I find the number of VIN, has a plate in the breeze cleaner, and another plate in the front, but I want find the VIN that is printed on the chassis.