Comanche Fun-Runner (LS, Coilovers, Beams...)

Sorry to be that guy, but the shaft from the column to the box is the intermediate shaft... the sector shaft is inside the steering gear: 

image.png.3f665b7eeb9df949977f566b946a77af.png

Anyways, carry on.  Tight fit for all that!
Haha I caught that too after I took the video! I just misspoke but good catch

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

plenty of us have been there.  I remember when I had my 88 up on stands in the garage and had the bumper tube (not yet a bumper) sitting on more jackstands so I rolled over a tire and just sat there staring at the front corner of the truck because it looked "complete".  :D 

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

plenty of us have been there.  I remember when I had my 88 up on stands in the garage and had the bumper tube (not yet a bumper) sitting on more jackstands so I rolled over a tire and just sat there staring at the front corner of the truck because it looked "complete".  :D 

Ha! My girlfriend kept coming out to the garage puzzled and asking why I'm just sitting there, its tough to explain to non-car people lol

1 hour ago, Comanche SS said:

Ha! My girlfriend kept coming out to the garage puzzled and asking why I'm just sitting there, its tough to explain to non-car people lol

We've all been there. 

Similarly, I often find myself doing the "lay under the truck and dream-up/design things in my head" routine.  It's hard to explain when the wife sees you in the same position 20min later... I've even fallen asleep like that.  

• Comanche SS changed the title to Comanche Fun-Runner (LS, Coilovers, Beams...)