Fuel pump ground

when asking about a cherokee, it's important to mention it or at least put it in your sig. :L:  MJs and XJs share a lot of the stuff up front, but the rear is different.  offhand I'm not sure where a cherokee pump grounds. :dunno:

8 hours ago, HOrnbrod said:

I guess he doesn't know what forum he's on.  :thinking:

This forum is way more helpful than any of the actual Cherokee forums.

CherokeeTalk...  Totally dead over there, only a 4 people with XJs post.

JeepsUnlimited... Actually dead, as in they pulled the site.

Jeepforum...  Lots of people there, good luck getting an answer out of them though unless you've got questions about roof top tents.

Reddit...  Uh, it's Reddit, it's skinny jeans and the man buns.

NAXJA...  Okay, you might get an answer there, but it's more likely they'll ask why you would need to find the ground and recommend that you find the positive wire instead.

Pirate...  Not everyone enjoys being called names.

So yup, it leaves here.

15 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

This forum is way more helpful than any of the actual Cherokee forums.

I agree.   I've left all of those ... although I find Pirate 4x4 entertaining, name calling and all.   I frequent  https://www.cherokeeforum.com/search.php?searchid=6940593 .   There's lots of good information but there is also a lot of guys who just seem to be talking to each other and clogging up threads.

1 minute ago, PCO6 said:

I agree.   I've left all of those ... although I find Pirate 4x4 entertaining, name calling and all.   I frequent  https://www.cherokeeforum.com/search.php?searchid=6940593 .   There's lots of good information but there is also a lot of guys who just seem to be talking to each other and clogging up threads.

I forgot about that one.  Wonder if I have a username there?

9 hours ago, Pete M said:

when asking about a cherokee, it's important to mention it or at least put it in your sig. :L:  MJs and XJs share a lot of the stuff up front, but the rear is different.  offhand I'm not sure where a cherokee pump grounds. :dunno:

I’ve been having issues with tapatalk and the forum lately...I can’t sign in and my sig keeps disappearing, I had all my info there.

I'm not sure how to fix it 

ive updated my phone and the app. CC is the only forum giving me issue in the app so I’m assuming it’s on that side...

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

Alex says he poked around, updated some things, tweaked some settings and the software should all play together nicer now.  any improvement?  

Nope :/

C516C4A7-9658-494E-B589-5BA470EE167D.png.5c14258a373b717edb0f2d52bf62a8fc.png

I click login in, takes me here:

A25C247C-BFA8-483E-8A49-6BEE26065C96.png.001cc9e5a0c7a3febaa7db85886c3826.png

i click yes and it takes me here:

A1106840-8E27-4525-9219-6801ED53799C.png.d7d25a361319c62b3b1cc76b540af587.png

click okay and try to login with both my user name and email and I get this:

0D1D4210-3EFB-423F-B46E-32ECFC34A9C3.png.4329fe201ad7c0c6f29d72cd131e681d.png

...this is where it loses me....

I can login through the web just fine though...issue with CC/tapatalk interfacing?

11 hours ago, ParadiseMJ said:

Jeep Forum and NAXJA both have MJ forums if you haven't gone there yet.  If so, sorry, I didn't catch that.

I don't know squat about Tapatalk.  I don't do forums on my phone.

Me neither. Is that because we're crusty old farts? 

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:45 AM, PCO6 said:

So, to totally derail this thread.....

Try owning a KJ and trying to find any decent tech forums (or tech info in general) on the internet.  You'll have better luck trying to nail jello to a tree.

2 hours ago, cruiser54 said:

Me neither. Is that because we're crusty old farts? 

I'm not that old or crusty and I don't Tapatalk.  I'd rather look at the full page on my phone than have it different and weird.

27 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

So, to totally derail this thread.....

Try owning a KJ and trying to find any decent tech forums (or tech info in general) on the internet.  You'll have better luck trying to nail jello to a tree.

Get it really cold first by putting in the deep freeze, and then predrill the hole. :L: