32x11.50's........whose running them? Pictures?

Would love to see some pictures of MJs, specifically, running 32x11.50's as I have my eye on a set of BFG MTs in that size. I currently have 31's and like the way they look with the @2.5" of lift I have but would like to go to 3.5" or 4.5" of lift. I've seen plenty of pics with 31's at that height and I think it still looks good but wondering how 32's would look, which I haven't seen too many of. I don't plan on ever going more than 4.5" of lift or springover etc, mainly because I would not want any bigger tire.   

I have been speaking with Tom at Hell Creek Suspension. He is one heck of a guy and can not say enough good things about his knowledge and passion for his trade. I would suggest looking into his leaf packs. I have been mislead in past on what all he has for the Comanche. Today he informed me he can get just the main leaf done. He has metric ton factory spec 5 leaf packs. They have a 1700lb capacity, 8.5" of arch, and have 3 archef leafs with 2 overload leafs. I have these currently new that I have bought from him over a year ago and am finally getting to install on my 86. I was in the process of making a "bastard" pack with a slightly different version than I made last time with durrango and mj leafs. I was going for a combo of dual mj mains but half cut at eyes in an attempt for a military type wrap and xj leaves mixed in after an attempt to have them arched. The idea was for a 3 to 4 inch lift that was soft and sprung under. I had no idea that Tom offers such a thing. His 3 and 1 leaf packs are indeed arched for lift at 3.5 or 4.5 inches for spring under axles. So my suggestion is give him a call. He loves to talk his craft and he has me sold on another pack as soon as funds allow. Hence why I decided to let go of a few headliners! I myself plan on a 4.5 set of leafs. I also contacted General Springs today to see if they would be able to offer individual leaves. That was a no go. I also felt like they thought I was a thorn in their side. Tom at Hell Creek had some of the best customer service you will run into in a lifetime.

He was talking about staying sprung under the axle. Wants pics for that with with 32" tires. He wants to stay sprung under and not higher than 4.5 inches. I'm suggesting looking into Hell Creek Suspension Leaf packs. The owners name is Tom. It appears to be the exact setup he is looking for. 

47 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

He was talking about staying sprung under the axle. Wants pics for that with with 32" tires. He wants to stay sprung under and not higher than 4.5 inches. I'm suggesting looking into Hell Creek Suspension Leaf packs. The owners name is Tom. It appears to be the exact setup he is looking for. 

If I'm not mistaken..........

It's Hell Creek springs that locate the rear wheels about 1.5" off center, to the fore. 

If you like new parts that look broken, they got the springs for you. 

On 4/21/2018 at 10:02 AM, HOrnbrod said:

Me either, unless you want no more than 3" of lift.

Axle wrap and just peace of mind I guess. Think I'm sitting at about 4 inches but not planning on going any taller unless I go all out with ton axles and 4 link in the rear.