First day of spring

87MJTIM

2 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

It was 70 here yesterday, but only 60 today.

That's really sad to here.  My heart goes out to you. 

Do you want some snow?

Actually, this is the first significant snow we've had this year.  When it wraps up Wednesday, we could have 8" to 12".

I should not complain too much.  New England was dumped on by three back-to-back storms earlier this month.

Good luck up there Tim.......and just so you know, there's supposed to be yet ANOTHER storm coming this weekend.

Down here, we had mostly rain all day yesterday but the fun started around 0600 this morning with a sleet storm.  That quickly changed over to all snow and it's POUNDING down right now.  Forecast for all-day accumulation here was 1-2 inches, and we've already got that and it's only been snowing for about 1.5 hours.  I'm betting we end up with a solid 5-6 inches here before it's all over. 

23 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

I should not complain too much.  New England was dumped on by three back-to-back storms earlier this month.

Every week, on Wednesday -- regular as a train schedule. Two weeks ago I lost power on Wednesday and it was out for two days. Last week the power went out on Wednesday but they got it fixed in one day. Got my fingers crossed on this one -- forcast was for up to 18 inches of heavy, wet snow, and that's what brings down trees ... and power lines.

I got up this AM and ground was covered. It’s still snowing lightly but the ground is clear now. My plan is to get the snow tires switched off tomorrow and ATF changed in wife’s car in Knoxville. e456fa402656ee9c75085748e7768195.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk