Hello Everyone!

First and foremost, I am thankful to be accepted into the club! Last week I accomplished a dream of buying a 1988 Comanche (for a whopping 600 bucks). Now behind the journey of getting it back on it's feet! 

I really only need to swap out a few parts: the bed, passenger fender and the bench seat! The only problem is that I cannot find them!! I was hoping you guys had some experience with this issue and would have some advice! Thanks a lot everyone!

The Bandit

59 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

You are only 50 minutes away from me , I actually used to live in Akron. I will probably be able to find you a bed , LWB or SWB ? What color bench do you need ? And what's wrong with your bench? 

It's a swb (if I'm not mistaken). I need the tam color. My biggest issue with the bench is that it is stained and has about a baseball glove size chunk missing from the driver side. I could probably get it reupholstered, but I really don't know the market for these parts- I didn't quite look into it prior- heart wants what the heart wants haha. The bed is probably my biggest issue, it's got rust coming up from the flares and probably out of reach to patch. Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, Eagle said:

The fender is the same as the Cherokee XJ, so any fender for a Cherokee from 1984 through 1996 will fit.

Good luck trying to find a bed. That's going to be a hunt.

Thanks for the reply! Gonna be a rookie question, but are the XJ door interchangeable? I really don't know what parts are and aren't.