bunch more movies/shows with MJs

Pete M

^^ What is that creature getting into (I guess) the MJ? A balding skinny woman?

I don't watch movies.....................

I am no photographer but i don't think the subject matter of that picture is the MJ or her hairline...... :thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine was recently used in a filming for a upcoming Robert Redford movie. Not sure how they used it or if it will make the final cut.

There's a truck in that picture with Halle? If there is it must have great bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worked a lot with picture cars in my last life. Owners will register their cars with a with a movie car company. The pictures goes in a book and art directors look through the book and picks out the cars they want and see if they're in running condition. The director picks out the cars they want. The owner gets payed a fee for every day it's on set. A lot of times he is on set watching over the car. Price is set by the owner and rarity of the car. I've seen them pay 450 to 2500 a day for a featured car or truck. 2500 was for a Rolls. Hay if Redford is featured driving it in the film you might think of selling it after the move premiers. Then you could buy 3 or 4 Comanches. Any car connected to a star has more value. Especially if the movie is a hit ands it's an A list star. It's nice to see that the general public is recognizing what we have all known. Comanches are unique. That is evidenced buy the interest that is being demonstrated in the film Business. Hope it makes the cut and gets a fat juicy roll. Hope Redford,s butt is plopped rite in that seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk