The sleeper Jeeper STREET COMANCHE #59

No way that is 250 with bolt ons. More like 220 max, if that. You don't get the full advertised power out of every bolt on mod.

But Bo, he has e3 diamond fire spark plugs[/size]! That's 35 HP right there. 

OP, get it dynoed. You'll be disappointed.

I'm planning on doing a group dyno day with a few of my rich friends and there Hennessy raptors, cayennes, and m3's.I'm gonna be the bottom of the barrel but it's a good way to get all my friends and their cars together. I'm just stuck between taking the white one in or the srt8. Maybe I'll just be bold and take the MJ in. Just out of curiosity, has anyone put the ZJ sway bars in and MJ or xj? I heard they fit and work pretty well, any first hand experience?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Group dyno day?  :yes:   :popcorn:

Yeah, here in San Diego there is JBA as well as some other small shops with dynos.i know a drag racing team that is managed by one of the employees at JBA so I get to go their for discounts sometimes. Also groups get discounts so that's the idea.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

you know its only cold air intake if it draws its air from outside of the engine bay right?

like the stock setup is, if its drawing from inside the engine bay its warm air intake XD

keep it up though,

u can't wair to see this one all back together

you know its only cold air intake if it draws its air from outside of the engine bay right?

like the stock setup is, if its drawing from inside the engine bay its warm air intake XD

keep it up though,

u can't wair to see this one all back together

Ive been keeping an eye on the spectre air intake that takes air from behind the firewall near the washer motors. 

• 3 weeks later...

Havent been one in a couple weeks, the Comanche has gotten tons of work done. Started with the brakes, all new calipers, drums, MC/BB, e-brake, pads, rotors, shoes, hardware. Then exhaust: headers, downpipe, plumbed, small rocket style muffler, goes out the side infront of rear tire. Currently its getting cooling: water pump, radiator, hoses, heater core, thermostat, t-stat housing. Next week is A/C: condencer, compressor, r134A covnersion, all pipes hoses. And slowly but surely accumulating new doors, fender flares, trim, bedside, cab corner. I am getting it painted, not giving any details on that because I know ill just get more and more hate for whatever I choose even if its stock red. So stick around....

I am getting it painted, not giving any details on that because I know ill just get more and more hate for whatever I choose even if its stock red. So stick around....

No hate from me. Since you couldn't flip it quickly, you now have a new plan and when that doesn't work the plan will probably change again. Seriously, I can't take anything you say seriously. But good luck anyhow.   :cheers:

I am getting it painted, not giving any details on that because I know ill just get more and more hate for whatever I choose even if its stock red. So stick around....

No hate from me. Since you couldn't flip it quickly, you now have a new plan and when that doesn't work the plan will probably change again. Seriously, I can't take anything you say seriously. But good luck anyhow.   :cheers:

I know I have been giving off the vibe, thats why I am ending it with "stick around". Also, this isnt a new plan. Its the same plan as was before, and as with any project its never going to be "finished". and besides, whats wrong with having plans and amitions?

• 8 months later...

I havent been on here in months, and I am ashamed to say that the Comanche is bieng towed away, one last time. My parents were fed up with me having more than one jeep and took it upon themselves to sell it. I did however manage to grab the entire body kit AND plaque before they sold it. They sold it to someone who has no intrests in jeeps or Archer or Street comanches. I Grabbed what was important and am not too upset. The MJ didnt have anything left on it that was Important to the SC, the suspension, grill, and driveline were all changed. All thats left for SC on that truck was the VIN information. So, I have an extra complete Archer Body Kit with the #59 plaque. I know your all gonna be upset that I sold it, but I tried my best to salvage what I could and use what power I did have to save what  I could. I'm not pushing super hard to sell the kit, but I also have no use for it. So if anyone wants it PM me. It is complete and painted. It is in good condition as long as you keep in mind it is 30 years old. The truck didnt have original axle, suspension, transmission, bumpers, rims, or anything left of a SC. I will be on this forum until the body kit sells, (strictly to a member here) then I will be signing off until I get a regular MJ one day to build the pre-runner our of it that I always wanted to. Thanks guys. The MJ had a good run, but with a blown head gasket, not working Ac system, in need of a transmission rebuild, and a new bed, cab corner and paint. I hope the best for it. It is a decommissioned  street comanche, and now just a Comanche. If someone is intrested in the body kit send them my way. I will be in touch with jeepnut for official registry updates.