t-bone -b4 & after pics-

akamcbird

well i tboned a midsized 4 door sedan (to much damage to tell make and model)yesterday ill be going to the wreckingyard tomarow to asses the damage from what i remember on scene the radiator\fan,hood,quarters, steering is all trash...i hit the center of the doors on the driver side at 50mph

this accident was not my fault. both elderly occupants of the other vehicle went streight to the hospital...critical w\ head injuries,i just got a curticey call from one of the officers saying they ll be ok. i walked away with a sore wrist and shoulder but ok otherwise

here is a pic of what she was

'86...2.8v6...just put about $1500 into it in the last week...what a bummer

100_0186b.JPG

the steering rods had broken and were on the ground(all of which were to be replaced today and the replacements are in the garage)

the front x-member is bent good but well see

ill try to post pics tomarow of the carnage.

sorry no pics today, as my truck is being held as evidance(there was a fatality) ill keep you posted

Holy crap. I'd have trouble sleeping at night if I were in your shoes :cry:

How do you just "throw" that out there like that... "there was a fatality"...

Seems if I were you I'd be stating a lil more as to why it wasnt my fault then the fact that they were elderly...

Not bashing you... but they check EVERYTHING these days!!

the post started with the few fact i had

the line not my fault was a way of not explaining the whole situation...he pulled in front of me thats it

the forums are just a distraction because i do feel at fault my truk hit their car.

how should i have "thrown" that out there?i got the curtisy call sun and the mon news paper shed the truth

"checking everything" doesnt change the facts.

no front bumper...i thaught it should look worse off than it is

anything worth taking??? the adjuster offered m e an hour to yank what i can i would have liked the front ds that saw 2 minutes of drive time but by the looks of the lca its proly trash

i hope to grab the tires (best to sacrifice some crappier rubber)but the truck will require tires for this 1 hour deal

tailgait...tail lights, i may just chop the back of the bed off

anything elce?