summer badlands meet? now official!

i don't think i will make it you guys are like 8hrs from me and with out a tow rig i am just not going to try it but thing may change. It sounds like a hell of a good time.

If I remember right, I'm 9 away. :D

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there and I will be coming over Friday night and either driving home Saturday night or Sunday morning. Does anyone know how far it is from the east side of Cincinnati? My buddy will be coming with me in his YJ.

We are planning on a trip down to Harlan the second weekend of June, have not been there since August of 2005. I can't wait. It will be my first real wheeling with the MJ. Last time I was there was in my CJ-5.

Tim

With the other event it could be backed up on the other trails that are open :cry: We are open on most other dates, if we do not have the MJ ready we can drive the Ranger and just not wheel hard :cheers:

Charles

Does any one have any ideas of other places that we could meet and ride? Is there anything else remotely close or centralized for everyone that is planning on riding? I like the date of the 18th, that seems to work well for everyone.

Not in my area, just flat farm land or people :cry: Just talking to my son last night that we need to take a road trip and get with someone on here to take us newbees out wheeling prior to the Aug meet :eek:

Charles

Well, you guys can certainly go on without me (heck, I don't have a working MJ yet anyways), but I won't be back from my trip by the 11th.

oh. that's what I'm missing...an MJ that can actually go offroad...

haha, with my intake right now I'd hydrolock in the lowest of puddles (it's behind the front skid plate), and with the camaro computer being in the engine bay...well, let's just say it's not a good idea.

we'll see how ready the 89 will be by then (should be, i'm taking out a 5,000 dollar loan to buy it + the parts I'll need for a lift...$1000 for truck, leaves 4k for improvements)

Could we move it back 1 week, not the best with school but maybe we can get everyone together :cheers: Or we could move it up 3 weeks maybe not the best for everyone working on getting something together??

Charles