summer badlands meet? now official!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

he wants to, but don't wanna wheel his MJ in any rocky terrain (anything that could kill or dent the body up), and he is sick of mud so idk.

Joe (beaterjeep) is coming with me.

the 89 is the vehicle I will have...but at the moment it looks as though i may not have a towing rig, which means that I would drive it down..honestly, I don't think I wanna risk breaking it and being stranded.

or driving there with a 228,000 mile motor :P

so searching for a tow rig now.

Haha, sweetness. Just think of all the Jeeps that are gonna be there between us and the Great Lakes XJ's.

hehe, if I find a few big enough trailers, I could make up a fair few myself :P

beaterjeep, we're set for the 8th to fix your truck.

updated list...add yourself if you are coming

89Eliminator

JeepCoMJ

CEThomas

ComacnheDude

ryno1121

egghead

attaboybob

Warf90

Beaterjeep

Steve (jeepco's bro)

Phil (jeepco's dad)

Jake (friend of jeepco in his xj)

Joe (friend of jeepco in jake's xj)

wasn't gonna get the 40 foot flatbed...but dad wanted to come and grandpa is fine with him hauling it. so that's 2 comanches on the trailer, and I will probably drive the 3800 down to show it off. looks like we'd be bringing the 89 for sure, and either the turbo diesel or my bro's truck, and probably the 3800. unless we say only two and trailer them both down there.

yay flatbed and duramax!!

You should see about 10 XJ's and a few MJ's from the GreatLakesXJ.com group that weekend as well.

Depending on the turnout we might be willing to meet up with you guys to hit a few trails...

If anything else, it would be cool to get a few pics of 20-30 XJ/MJ's together... jamminz.gif

You should see about 10 XJ's and a few MJ's from the GreatLakesXJ.com group that weekend as well.

Depending on the turnout we might be willing to meet up with you guys to hit a few trails...

If anything else, it would be cool to get a few pics of 20-30 XJ/MJ's together... jamminz.gif

yea, we def. need one big picture of all of us with our trucks...