The CHIEF....7.5" lift and 33's...rewire and wire cleanup

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Update:

Well after over a month i finally got the MJ back on the road...but i have to pull the new distributor out and replace the gasket b/c now its leaking :roll: O well its an easy fix...also got my roll-bar finally and am getting it prepped to install jamminz.gif

Pics up when roll bar is installed!!!

I saw a tube bumper on the rear of your truck in the first few pics. Any idea of the brand? I want to get one to match my front bumper.

It was a smittybuilt...they were on it front and rear when i bought it...rear one saved the rear of my MJ when i was involved in an accident but ended up trashing the bumper itself....then the front was replaced by my Protofab4x4 one...

B@$!^# :mad: I’m eat up with jealousy!!! I just saw that you are running the baja finders like I'm going to do. Man that mj looks sexy!! I'm glad to see someone else had my same idea, instead of cutting the original finders up. Keep up the good work. Your truck is going to be a beast when you get long arms!! jamminz.gif

was going to ask you too, you have a link for those headlight grills?

pm it to me will you if you do. :brows:

Yeah I would also like to know where you got these.

To be honest i havent got a clue...the previous owner had them on there and when i installed my fenders i took them off and sanded then painted them...ill see if i can remember where he said he got them :D

I got mine through jcw.com, but I haven't a clue if they still have them. They are technically illegal to run on the street.

So were my tube doors, but still got :thumbsup: from the police going down the highway with my kid in the MJ.