The Jeep wave....

Mitch

Jeep Wave  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Jeep Wave

• Wave
    • No Wave

I know, I know,... its not what it used to be, and until I can set some money and time aside, my MJ will sit. However, I was wondering if you MJ drivers wave at other MJ drivers as you pass each other by, or if it was more of a silent admiration for each other. I own a TJ and wave at all other CJ/YJ/TJ's and will also wave at ANY lifted/modified jeep.... That said, lowered and pimped jeeps don't get a wave... BUT, I don't want to offend any of the street MJ/XJ guys/gals we have, as I would probably wave at a throaty V-8 MJ/XJ "cherocar" if I ever saw one!

I always wave when I'm in my TJ and will do the same when I finally get my MJ on the road.

When I'm in my KJ people look at me like I am crazy, but I still wave out of respect for the tradition. :waving:

I wave everyone with an xj or mj. one-finger-wave to the yj or cj folks round town here cause they think the manches are a joke...

what makes me sad is the other people with MJ's in my town don't care about their trucks...they don't wave, they don't take care of them or anything... :(

i am about the only true jeeper in my town. the rest of the jeeps in town are people that seem to always have a cell phone on their ear or not really paying attention to their surroundings.

there are a few MJs but most are so crappy looking and beat down and driven by really old guys that go like 20mph no matter the speed limit.

there is one all stock black MJ with white sport-truck decals with a factory roll bar that is not in bad shape. and there is some chick in town with a black MJ and white tailgate decals.

but every time i pass the sport-truck, we are both like trying to get a closer look at each other MJ. one of these days i will have to follow him.

Alex

i wave at DIRTY lifted YJ/TJ/CJs only, i refuse to wave to mall-crawlers. wave at all lifted XJ/MJs and all MJs, and dirty stock XJs.

and i suppose any other random ba jeep i saw.

but it EFFIN pisses me off when someone blows off my wave. :hateputers:

I'll wave if it's not a chick in a stock TJ.

That being said, the wrangler guys suck.

They always give me crap about it being a truck and not a Jeep.

I simply asked them when the last time they could carry 600 pounds of gear and tools on the trail was?

I swear, wheeling with me is like wheeling with a hardware store.