Wives & Gf Jealousy (& Jays 5.9 Relationship) Thread

terrawombat

Only thing left to ask......

who's gonna step up and start a wives & girlfriend jealousy thread now? :D

I guess I'll start. My GF just got word that she made the final cut for the 2013 Baltimore Charm Lingerie Football team.

Birthday 2012:

Vacation 2012:

At my brother's wedding 2010:

Ravens vs. Eagles 2012:

With our "kids" 2012:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just officially made the team last night around 11:30PM. The team has been carrying about 30 girls for the last few months and had to do a league-mandated roster trim-down to 20 and she made that cut. So, no pictures of her in a lingerie uniform just yet, but she'll be up on the website eventually. There are pictures of her at practices and charity/promo events on the Baltimore Charm facebook page, but they're not very exciting as they don't wear lingerie in practice :)

And speaking of wives...post her up!

Pfhttt....and here I thought this thread was about the GF's jealousy and hatred of my Jeep addiction.

Now if it was, I could tell of her rantings like "and how much did that cost?" or "I aint buying you Jeep parts for Christmas, you'll look good in a nice new wool sweater" :wall: and yeah....

Pfhttt....and here I thought this thread was about the GF's jealousy and hatred of my Jeep addiction.

Now if it was, I could tell of her rantings like "and how much did that cost?" or "I aint buying you Jeep parts for Christmas, you'll look good in a nice new wool sweater" :wall: and yeah....

gee I though I was the only one that heard those things :rotfl2:

I think weve all heard something like that a time or two

My thoughts exactly.

just last week i got the "you couldve bought me a damn nice ring with the amount of $ youve spent on that truck in the past few months...."

:doh:

Didn't realize we had so many single members in the Club...

I'd say it's more of just the laziness factory taking over instead of trying to find some decent pictures. Here's a couple stock photos from the "Who am I Talking To?" thread:

In some alley in St. Paul, MN when I was in a band...

Unity "candle"...

I'm staying single.....never had a relationship where I felt bad after the breakup. Always felt relief that I didn't have to deal with her anymore. Maybe I've not met the right one, but I'm not looking. Good on you guys for finding them, and congrats to your wife TW.

I'm staying single.....never had a relationship where I felt bad after the breakup. Always felt relief that I didn't have to deal with her anymore. Maybe I've not met the right one, but I'm not looking. Good on you guys for finding them, and congrats to your wife TW.

GF, but thanks. I'll be sure to post video and pictures of her getting her butt whooped by the other players...who all are taller and outweigh her by at least 15-40 pounds haha

yup, i think GF number 1 takes it. number 4 was a close call though :brows:

:rotfl2: sorry, ive got nothing better to do right now haha. I'm another single member here (obivously) but i perfer the tap and go route myself. last time i was tied down all my money, time and patience ran out. still open to that one keeper that might come along though

I found I can tolerate her if she lives in her own house, tried living with her once, lasted less than a month before I threw her out.

I'll see if I can find a pic of her to put up later, or take one of her, that is if I can get her away from the trough long enough to smile :laughin:

I don't have much to add to this thread except a bit of philosophy.

All a man needs is:

a woman who knows how to cook,

a woman who is good with kids,

a woman who keeps a clean house,

a woman who is good in bed,

Most important thing to remember is that none of these women know about the others.

:thumbsup: