Chest Hair

californla

I would imagine us Comanche guys are a hairy bunch but I was just curious if anyone shave, er, more than their face. Was considering doing it for the lady but didn't know what it would look like and if others did it. I am a pretty hairy guy so I welcome your views.

Let the chest hair competition begin?

There's a pretty good Seinfield episode covering this - - - Should be able to research it on IMDB - - - - - Back when sideburns became fashionable in late 60's my pretty much hitstute buddy Terry came into our favorite pub one evening clean shaven except for his SBs - - - - He left his SBs continue down his neck, the ends of which was covered by a button down collar shirt - - - His attire was completed by a pair of bermuda shorts & tube socks - - - - He had also shaved his legs except for a strip about an inch wide on the outer leg side which came from under the shorts & disappeared into the socks - - - -Said he was gonna claim the Guinness Book record for worlds longest sideburns - - - Gotta lotta laughs & caused a minor stir on campus for a few.

:cheers:

:agree:

It's a myth that hair grows back thicker when shaved. Hairs generally get a tapered end, but when you slice them, they grow out with a much more defined tip, so it feels bristlier. If that's a word.

Personally I find it hard to part with any hair this time of year. I need all the insulation I can get!

There's a pretty good Seinfield episode covering this - - - Should be able to research it on IMDB - - - - - Back when sideburns became fashionable in late 60's my pretty much hitstute buddy Terry came into our favorite pub one evening clean shaven except for his SBs - - - - He left his SBs continue down his neck, the ends of which was covered by a button down collar shirt - - - His attire was completed by a pair of bermuda shorts & tube socks - - - - He had also shaved his legs except for a strip about an inch wide on the outer leg side which came from under the shorts & disappeared into the socks - - - -Said he was gonna claim the Guinness Book record for worlds longest sideburns - - - Gotta lotta laughs & caused a minor stir on campus for a few.

:cheers:

SEINFIELD - - May 8 1997 - Season 8 Episode 21 "THE MUFFIN TOPS" - - - Pic is of Jerry viewing Kramer's oft shaven chest

The trends and styles now days... sheez . :doh:

That :agree:

My grandfather told me many years ago, "If you want to be different, shave your a$$ and walk on your hands".... Sage advice....I think......

Can't imagine he would have shaved anything the military didn't make him clean up.....

did the lady request it? I have done it a few times back when I swam for competitions. its a pain, at least for me it was, if you have a little fuzz I'm sure it wouldnt be that bad but if you are hairy its hard to try and find a place to stop especially if you have back hair... feels weird too. my woman likes the hair so I'm good. good luck

Yup - the lady told me it "itches" - and agreed, not sure where to stop. I like my chest hair - have had it since i was 17 and don't want to part but I like my lady too ;) No back hair luckily. And not touching the legs. i would always do this:

http://static2.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/ems-v2/article/featured/wsrhewr.png.png

so before i get rid of it, who wants to start the comanche chest hair competition?

I am 25 and havent shaved my face in a week...cause I don't really need to. Takes me a month to get a 5 o'clock shadow. under 10 hairs on my chest, so I just pull them out...no point in them.

People say I'm lucky at that...id like to be able to growa beard though.

I did the waxing thing once when I first started dating my girlfriend. For being as young as I am, I had back hair when I was 20. I used to shave it, but let it go once and tried the wax. It worked, but there was a lot of irritation from the process. It's not as bad as it's made out to be though. It was the weirdest feeling when your shirt can actually touch your skin if you aren't used to it. After that, I pretty much just gave up, and faced the fact that I will have a built in sweater vest.

Go with what you feel.

Rob