Stubborn Axle Nut

Attempting to remove the left front wheel hub so I can properly seat the new studs that I am trying to put in. Looking for suggestions on how to get the PIMA off since my 300 ft lb air rachet isnt doing much for it. Next step since its been soaking in penetrant oil (not PB Blaster, can't find the can i thought I had) is heating it up with a propane torch but would take any advice since this is my DD. PO was a teenage driver of the car, first time I tried to remove the lug nuts it took a massive amount of effort soooo thinking he went wild with an air rachet and overtorqued anything he worked on.

I bent and broke plenty a 1/2" breaker bar as well as bent the 4' extension pipe I put on it before I spent $49.95 on a Harbor Freight electric impact. That bugger has never let me down yet, even though it supposedly only has 240 ft-lbs of torque and my 200 pound frame standing on the end of a 4' pipe is 800 ft-lbs.

I think the key is impact, not steady force.

I have done this on both my XJ and now my MJ to replace my U joints. Don't use heat, bad for hardened parts and bearings, PB blaster for a few days to soak and at minimum 3/4 breaker bar and I use a 6 foot piece of 1 1/2" pipe for an extention. If you want to run the torque #'s I weigh 220lbs. and have had to bounce on the bar a few times to break them loose, that's ove 1300 lb ft to bust them loose. I broke a Snap On 1/2" breaker and a Craftsman 1/2" breaker bar doing this before I went to Harbor Freight and got that cheep 3/4" breaker and no more problems.