Rocky-Roads Lift?

I ran their 5" lift,the main thing I didn't like was that they don't use full length coil springs instead they give you a 3" coil and pucks to put on top of them.

Another thing to watch with them is their marketing,the kits they sell are very incomplete to make them seem less expensive then thier competitors. The kit will have just enough to lift your truck but it won't work very well till you buy the missing pieces.

As for the CAD system I built my own but they are similiar to the RRO ones.The truck rides great and has a ton of flex.

They may have one of the worst customer service reps out there. I know of a guy that they screwed a guy out of $1,200 and countless such stories. Rocky Road, the now apparently defunct Motion, and the various forms of Performance Off Road Center ( PORC & cheapoffroadpart/cheap4xrparts on ebay) are on the top of the low-life scum bag rip off artist list. Sure places like Rough Country have terrible customer service, but these guys go further into the realm of being crooks.

I have the 6" lift with cad. He right when it came to the lift it took forever to get it shipped almost 2 months. The cad you have to drill holes and tap them them out. I'm going for a real 6" lift not 4" springs and a 2" hockey puck. I picked up a set of 6" coil spring from rustys for $100. I wouldn't recommend RRO to anyone. Service sucks. Plus I would change to a long arm lift they don't offer that last I knew.

Thank you all! Looking hard at hellcreek. While I'd like to go higher j think my first Comanche is gonna get 4.5 inches and stay spring under. The next one may get crazier. Once my rubicon sells I should be set for the build. I am gonna spend more than I wanted on body work but only case I never want to do it again on this truck. Probably going to strip it down and do it right. I like old school narrow 33's and I am wondering if a hellcreek 4.5 with flares and 4.5 back spacing will give me what I need?

• 1 month later...

So everyone should just not buy from them because you said so?

No; One should add up all of the positive and negative responses and make their own informed decision. I personally would give more weight to negative responses. I would also use responses such as mine to trigger additional research which is readily available on this business using google. I would also check the BBB. There is a wealth of information available that would lead any resourceful person to not want to order from RRO. I personally waited 5 months for a set of Bushwackers.fender flares.