how far has your mj taken you?

bottomline89

got mine non running with 114k and every mile since (roughly3-4k) I got it running has been bad! two slave cylinders gone out, replacement AX15 was bad, NV3550 has its fits when cold, head gasket went out, blow-by, but no rust!!!! Eventually all the bad parts will be weeded out... comanche.gif

I hate this truck when it has its fits and love it when it works.

Got my MJ in 'o5 non-runnin with 220kmi on it, has 260K on it now. Took a while to weed out the bad on mine, too. Just when I got it good enough to be a daily driver, wife tells me our son can no longer ride with us on the bench seat I swapped in for him to ride with us. So we signed for a F150 Supercrew FX4, which I love, but it aint my MJ, and we OWE so much on it. All I've ever done for vehicles before this has been cash. The dealer is lucky I didn't take insult and leave when he offered me $700 for trade-in on my MJ. I'm glad I kept it, and have had time to do some other great mods to it, but I do have it for sale, since I need fewer project vehicles around. I know it'll take its next owner another 250kmi on its return trip from the moon, since its already driven there.

120,000 on engine ,drive train 220,000 plus ....most expensive repair timing chain RxR , most expensive mod was the ignition mod msd 6al box and earlier magnetic pick up distributor with ford connector.... runs great,also likes getting blinged a bit , but like most women does not like the cold ...joking !