Photochop Request

Backdraft

Can any of you guys help satisfy my curiosity and chop me up a photo of an MJ wearing the mango tango paint? Or point me to one that is painted in it. Stock Jeep is fine, but one with a 97+ nose job would be more accurate to what's in my head. Thanks!

Thanks a ton Brett. That's exactly what I was thinking. I guess I really should sit down and try to learn Photoshop huh? And thank you Ryan for the source material!

Not a problem. Ryans high quality photography made it a quick project. If your mind can think in layers, photoshop (or the free Gimp) should be easy to get the hang of.

i was just thinking about asking this as well. ive never used photoshop ssoooo......... if i send/post up a pic of my MJ could someone throw some colors on it for me?

Post them up. be sure to use a clear pic with a clean truck. I know there are a few folks here that use photoshop. Dark and multi-color trucks are very difficult to get a good color change on.

Not asking for color here. Just wanting new wheels and tires and a rollbar if possible. I'll post a guys truck on here that I want the wheels off of. Couldn't get a reply from him so I hope it's ok. Anyway I'm open to ideas of what people would think looks good.

This is my truck. It's been raining in Texas so it isn't very clean:

Here is the truck with the wheels I like. .

Also, I'm thinking of 32x11.5x15's. Any suggestions of tires that look good but last a good while on a daily driven fifteen mile city truck? Thank you :bowdown:

Just a little info for anybody considering painting their truck with the mango tango paint. I wanted to paint my z71 that color when i redid it winter before last. the problem was at that time that paint was insanely expensive to have mixed. If I remember correctly i was quoted right around $900.00 for a gallon of ppg basecoat. That doesnt include ant reducer or the cost of clear coat or hardener. I went back to the color search and wound up going with amber fire pearl coat ( a jeep color by the way :D )... The color isnt quite as bright but I'm happy with it.

Hope Ryan doesn't mind.....

Image Not Found

Haha that's awesome! My brother just bought a Crush JK. It would have matched pretty well. I did plenty of photoshops on my truck before I settled on the color. I've got Photoshop at work if you have any other colors you're interested in. I can take a stab at it too.

This isn't Mango Tango, but Go Mango. I'm not sure how different they are, but should give you an idea.

2154189250086806890S425x425Q85.jpg

could someone do one kawasaki green maybe and 33'' boggers bushwacker flares

Omg....I just had a flashback to the early 90's. That was very popular then. Lots of Sami's, chevys, and Yota's did that with boggers or thornbirds.