Not Your Average CHEROKEE

CamoCrazy

This may not be a Comanche but its sure to get your attention. This isnt just a Jeep Cherokee. The only thing Jeep on this, is the body. It is a 90' Jeep Cherokee, settin on a 73' Scout Frame, with Dana 60 Front, 14 Bolt Rear, 383 Stroker Motor, with Detroit Lockers, a camoflauge wrap, and a set of 42in Iroks. Whatcha think about that?

Its not a Cherokee...

Its a Scout wearing a Cherokee T-shirt.. with a Chebby motor.

Unless the Scout body was totally useless... leaving it a Scout would have been FAR cooler than slapping a Cherokee on to the frame.

I almost didn't see it in the pics and thought it was just pics of the landscape. Only then did I read it had a camouflage wrap.

That thing must weigh an unbelievable amount, but looks like a fun toy.

A question arises: what is that registered as- an International or a Jeep?

I think the frame and drivetrain hang down too low below the body. Other than that, for what has likely been invested in that I'd probably build a custom tube buggy.

The reason it has a Cherokee on top is because we rolled it and the body wasnt repair-able so we put the Jeep body on it

I think the frame and drivetrain hang down too low below the body. Other than that, for what has likely been invested in that I'd probably build a custom tube buggy.

The reason it has a Cherokee on top is because we rolled it and the body wasnt repair-able so we put the Jeep body on it

In that case, great but unusual way to fix it. I thought it was purpose built like that to begin with.

:thumbsup: