Wheeling lifted comanche's

cody4359

1/2 way up my 4.2 mile long driveway. Actually, headed back out after being denied on the icy switchback. I don't feel bad though. It was only 2wd and there were 3 4x4s skidded off the road and almost into the river at the top. I didn't see them until I was almost over the top and started sliding sideways. I let the truck roll part way back down, ebraked to spin around towards the hill then stopped for the pic.

My snow "chains" are 2 comealongs I took apart and wrapped through the wheels as 33/9.50/15 chains weren't available.

1/2 way up my 4.2 mile long driveway. Actually, headed back out after being denied on the icy switchback. I don't feel bad though. It was only 2wd and there were 3 4x4s skidded off the road and almost into the river at the top. I didn't see them until I was almost over the top and started sliding sideways. I let the truck roll part way back down, ebraked to spin around towards the hill then stopped for the pic.

My snow "chains" are 2 comealongs I took apart and wrapped through the wheels as 33/9.50/15 chains weren't available.

sweet!

• 3 weeks later...