How common is red interior?

Seen a few reds, but figured they were pretty common. I always had a thing for the red/burgandy interiors.... :drool:

Another question (that I don't want to start a new thread for) is about the Turquoise(?) trim. Picture is pretty old, but will suffice. I have YET, to see another Comanche with this trim design except for one other (which was an 86). Do I have rare trim here?

Seen a few reds, but figured they were pretty common. I always had a thing for the red/burgandy interiors.... :drool:

Another question (that I don't want to start a new thread for) is about the Turquoise(?) trim. Picture is pretty old, but will suffice. I have YET, to see another Comanche with this trim design except for one other (which was an 86). Do I have rare trim here?

Very common on both the Comanche and Cherokee.

What color interior is the rarest? I assume that beause Comanches and early Cherokees are quickly dissapearing that we think we have a odd ball but in reality its more comon than we realze. Thank you for all of the replies it is very interesting!

The black interior is by far the rarest, and very sought after.

I have an 86 with the blue interior. Others are saying it is common, but I seem to be having a time finding blue parts for it.

I have an 86 with the blue interior. Others are saying it is common, but I seem to be having a time finding blue parts for it.

Same here. I've found VERY few and far between blues. 1 MJ (for sale here on the Club) and a Cherokee w/ blue in my local P&P that somebody had completely destroyed most, if not all the useful interior parts in some way when dismantling the interior. :fs1: